Monday, April 21, 2008

It's been a long time!

To anyone reading my blog I apologize for the absense. I'm having an art show here next weekend, Friday night and Saturday afternoon to show my own art and that of my students. It should be a lot of fun so if you live in the Chicago/northern Illinois area, please email me for directions. mary@telfleur.com or go to my site for more information: www.marysart.net. I have so much artwork I literally don't know what to do with it all. Luckily my friend, Karen is lending me some grids she uses to hang her own work and I'll find a place for them here. Thanks Karen!

I spent the weekend with my daughters in Madison. What a great city. I didn't do any art work - not that I planned on doing any - but I got to see Helen present her poster on the research she's doing at the undergraduate symposium. That was fun! And we ate out a lot. The dogs got to come with us on my birthday (Saturday) and the weather was nice enough that we sat outside.

I will write again soon. I want to post some of the pastels I framed a few weeks ago for my show.

No comments: