Monday, July 7, 2008

"City" note cards, set of eight











"City" note cards, set of eight (Amsterdam, Prague, Paris, Biejing)
These single-fold cards are 5.5" x 4" with the inside blank to write your own messaage. The cards and envelopes are cream colored.
The images on the cards I did from 18" x 24" original pastels that I painted from photos. The Paris card was from a photo I took of two very stylish looking twins. They seemed to capture the Champs Elysse high end shopping area perfectly. The Amsterdam card is my daughter, Liz walking in front of the Rijksmuseum. The other two are from photos my friend, Emily let me use from two of her many adventures. The Prague pastel is my favorite. Emily pointed out in the Beijing photo that she took the picture because of the very bright red doorway on the outside that was a big contrast to the much duller red walls on the inside.
They come in a set of eight cards, two of each image and matching envelopes.

No comments: